Residence Cures To bits and pieces wigs show White Hair Black Without Chemical Dyes
This is one other natural natural henna dye. It is best to use an iron bowl whereas mixing these components, as the iron oxidizes the contents and makes the dye darker.
– 1 cup henna
– 2 tablespoons Indian gooseberry (Latin title: Phyllanthus emblica; often known as amla)
– 1 tablespoon shikakai (Latin name: Acacia concinna)
– 1 tablespoon soap nut (Latin name: Sapindus mukorossi; also known as reetha powder)
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons curd
– 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
1. Combine all substances in an iron bowl. Mix it until it kinds a paste, and depart it within the bowl in a single day.
2. Apply the paste on hair within the morning. Let it sit in your hair for 2 hours.
3. Completely rinse out hair.
Various: Shikakai and Indian Gooseberry Rinse Remedy
When you do not need all the elements for the recipe above, try this different. This treatment makes the hair shiny and delicate and is best applied in the summer. It stops and retards the process of hair whitening.
– 25 grams Indian gooseberry (Latin name: Phyllanthus emblica; also referred bits and pieces wigs to as amla)
– 25 grams shikakai (Latin identify: Acacia concinna)
– 500 grams vinegar
– Coconut oil
1. Mix the Indian gooseberry, shikakai, and vinegar to kind a paste, and let it sit in a single day. If the herbs aren’t powdered, break them into small items and soak them in the vinegar in a single day. Mash the contents within the morning to form a paste.
2. Therapeutic massage the mixture onto your scalp and all through your hair. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash out the rinse, then apply the coconut oil to dry hair. With repeated functions, your hair will turn into strong and black.