9 Methods To use Glitter “Dancing With The Stars” Fashion!
Glitter is an important merchandise used for cheerleading makeup! Have you learnt when you’ve gone overboard along with your cheerleading make-up look DWTS is known for its ultra glam costuming and makeup and their use of TONS of glitter! You can get their tremendous fabulous seems to be on your cheerleading make-up look too, simply comply with one easy rule: only use ONE (okay, maybe two) of the following pointers at one time, any more than that, and you danger getting that “cheap and trashy” look! Cheerleading makeup might be glamorous and classy and each woman can look absolutely fabulous following my expert tips!
Earlier than you get started, there are two very important factors it’s good to know about using glitter for your cheerleading makeup. First, when utilizing glitter on your eyes, remember that small amounts of glitter will fall into your eyes, solely use “cosmetic grade” glitter. Cosmetics grade glitter is way more refined and the pieces are smaller than “craft” quality glitter. That is important as a result of it means there aren’t any sharp edges that can reduce your eyes and lead to infections. Second, since you might use glitter on your lips you will find yourself Eating a few of the glitter. PLEASE solely use glitter made in the USA. Glitter manufactured in other nations is just not inspected as thoroughly as it’s in the United States. There is no assure you are getting glitter that’s protected for ingesting! Cheerleading make-up is an integral a part of your cheerleading wardrobe. It’s possible you’ll pay a little bit more for cosmetics grade glitter in your cheerleading makeup look, however it’s value paying the additional price for the best high quality glitter to use near your delicate eye and lip area.
1) On your physique: Add glitter to any body lotion or cream and apply to arms, legs, and collar bone…anywhere you want to shimmer!
2) Spotlight Cheekbones: Apply glitter high on the cheekbones as a highlighter with adhesive.
3) Highlight Cheekbones & Brow bone: Using adhesive, apply glitter high on the cheekbones & brow bone.
4) On Lips: Combine glitter together with your lip gloss and apply to bare lips, or colorful hair extension clips over your favourite lipstick shade.
5) Corners of Eyes: Apply a vivid silver or gold or white/iridescent glitter to interior nook and outer corner of eyes. This little accent brightens the eyes and makes your cheerleader makeup really stand out!
6) As Eyeliner: Apply glitter as a watch liner with glitter adhesive.
7) On Eyelid: Apply glitter with a brush or your finger to eye lid over eye shadow for a subtle impact.
8) In Hair: Spray glitter hair spray into your hand, rub your hands together after which apply to hair. (Rinse your hands well if you end up done).
9) On Eyelid & Crease: For a extra dramatic look, apply your favourite eye shadow coloration (or staff shade!) over your entire eyelid and up over the crease. Subsequent, apply glitter adhesive on top of the eye shadow. Use a makeup brush to use a neutral shade of glitter over your complete lid and crease.
Jessica Dupont is a former Professional NYC Dancer and Makeup Artist. She owns JAM cosmetics, which is a line of Final dance and glitter makeup for cheerleaders and dancers. Find out four secrets and techniques the pro’s use And three things that you must KNOW to look gorgeous and stand out from the crowd, by getting Jessica’s free dance makeup e-Guide at www.JAMcosmetics.internet.
If you adored this post and you would like to obtain additional details concerning weave kindly check out our own page.