Tips on how to Take Care Of Your Weave / Sew In / Virgin Hair
Use a moisturiser on the nape and edges of your hair, you probably have any hair out, make sure you gently moisturise that as well and take a look at to reach your scalp at the very least twice per week.
4. Wrap the sewn in hair in a circular movement utilizing a big paddle brush around the top and secure with pins if essential.
5. Secure with a silk or satin scarf or tight satin bonnet. *When you have an extended model, wrapping could also be cumbersome and large flexi rod rollers to safe the hair may be a better option. They are quick and will not alter the bone straight look, however will give your hair body and protect the type whilst you sleep.
For All Lengths with Curly Hair
1. Avoid brushing and combing as a lot as doable – never do greater than vital to guard the curls, use your fingers and a wide tooth comb to remove tangles.
2. Rehydrate the hair with gentle moisturisers
3. Use both a day by day moisturizer nothing too thick or heavy.
4. It is best to keep up curly appears to be like with pin curls utilizing small bobby pins
*If the hair is wavy, you can safe the strands with massive twin strand twists, Do not PIN WAVY Appears.
*If the curls are tight, you must also use massive dual strand twists and if the fashion allows, pin that down as effectively.
5. These styles should be protected in a free fitting bonnet. Tying them down with a scarf or tight fitting cap will flatten the curls. Alternatively, consider pinning them up in the direction of the crown of your head and wrapping the scarf around the head, leaving the curls untouched on high.
6. After eradicating pins or taking down twists, use your fingers to place the hair into the desired type.
7. Use any finishing or holding products you would like to use and Voila! You’re back to stunning you!
1. Take care of your ends – trim them commonly so any break up ends don’t journey up and harm the remainder of the hair
2. Wash your hair with how to care for tape extensions principally conditioner and a small amount of shampoo weekly or each 2 weeks to take away product construct up and likewise keep the hair wholesome and moisturised.
3. If you are dangerous with routines then no less than just tie the hair in a hairband at evening with out fail and sleep on a satin pillow if possible – that is the naked minimum.
Thank you for reading! Did we miss something Let us know, we love to hear from you, inform us what you are doing. What works for you