How To stop Natural Hair From Being Damaged
Buyers beware – colored hair extensions may trigger irreversible damage tip your hair. Take 5 minutes to go through this article earlier than making a purchase order.
Some common hair extension horrors:
1. Traction Alopecia: That is the most common problem attributable to weave in extensions. If the weave is just too tight, it will tug at the pure hair causing hair loss and bald patches
2. Contact Dermatitis: This is an allergic reaction attributable to glue used for bonding extensions to real hair. Symptoms embody itchiness, pink rash.
3. Headache: If extensions are hooked up too near the scalp then it could trigger recurring headache because of pure hair being pulled too tight.
4. Inflammation and irritation of scalp: Once the extensions develop into tangled or matted, they get caught in tines whereas brushing or combing hair leading to inflammation and irritation.
All the time remember hair extensions business is unregulated and lacks the requirements that apply to hair cutting and coloring business. Therefore, it is in your personal curiosity to do as much analysis as doable
Colored Hair Extensions are a particularly common hair/ trend accessory lately. In some unspecified time in the future or the other, you’ll have also considered utilizing artificial extensions so as to add shiny colors or highlights to your hair. Though little question extensions are an easy and on the spot method to add quantity or colour to your hair, it can harm your hair and scalp if excessive caution just isn’t exercised.
A few years later, Asian countries like India and China started commercially processing and manufacturing hair extensions. This made hair extensions inexpensive and opened the best way for promoting colored hair extensions and wigs all around the world. The integration strategies have also advanced over this interval, the place earlier plant raisin was used to stick wigs to the top now there are techniques like fusion, clip-in, clip-on, bond weaving and so forth.
Hair extensions, which can be found immediately, are sometimes fabricated from artificial fibers or real human hair.
1. Synthetic fibers are manufactured from supplies like Kanekalon or Toyokalon and are generally cheaper than actual human hair extensions. In addition, synthetic extensions are available in a wide range of colors and textures.
2. Human hair extensions can be found in several grades and sometimes marketed by country of origin: Indian, Chinese etc. Actually, many Asian international locations are main suppliers of actual human hair. Although 100% human hair extensions are a lot costlier, they’re more versatile in terms of styling as they’ll they are often flat ironed, curled or braided like pure hair and also lost longer.
Most common terms used to specify quality of hair extensions are Virgin, Remy, and Double Drawn.
1. Virgin denotes that the hair has not been processed (or colored) in any means. The virgin hair are minimize and collected in a way that maintains the direction of the cuticle.
2. Remy is used to indicate actual hair when ‘virtually’ all the strands are organized with roots kanekalon human braiding hair in one path and suggestions in one other. Remy hair typically lasts longer kanekalon human braiding hair than different sorts and stays shinier and tangle-free for longer time.
3. Double Drawn is used to indicate that the hairs shorter than a certain length in the bundle have been manually removed – twice (and therefore double drawn). This ends in variety of strands at both ends being equal. As this exercise could be very labor intensive, such extensions are very expensive.
1. Observe and sew: The tracks are cornrows, braided in the course of hair fall to supply the inspiration of end look. The wefts are then sewn onto the braids, with a specifically made needle. The color of the thread is dependent upon the colour of extensions.
Buyer warning: If the hair is braided too tight then it could trigger traction alopecia.
2. Invisible weave: In this system, it normally takes about an hour to attach commercial hair to natural hair and integrations typically last about 8-10 weeks.
3. Bonding: Extensions will also be directly bonded to the natural hair utilizing particular bonding glue.
Buyer caution: If the hair extensions are by accident bonded to the scalp, then it can cause sensitivities or itching. As well as, it is highly really helpful to do a patch check before utilizing this system.
4. Clip-in hair extensions: Clip-in extensions could be built-in with natural hair so as to add volume or size or both. These extensions normally come as long strands that need to be cut into desired lengths for including layers to your pure hair.
5. Bulk: Bulk hair can be added to pure hair utilizing different techniques like bonding, clip-in, or adhesive.
Purchaser caution: In case of oily scalp, it’s suggested to add bulk hair using threads as a substitute of bonding.
Most of the skilled stylists agree that if used correctly, hair extensions may not injury your hair or scalp. It is just when the buyers make wrong decisions or when extensions are integrated haphazardly that injury can happen.
There are precautions you’ll be able to take to guard yourself from potential damage caused by hair extensions. Selecting the best sort of hair, high quality and integration technique are most important.
The best type of hair for artificial extensions is human. It behaves extra like natural hair, blends in simply, and is simpler to style than synthetic fibers.
If you have an interest, only in a brief change then clip-in extensions are most advisable as they can be easily applied and eliminated without a lot injury.
However, in case you are in search of lengthy-term solution like bonding then an important factor are to decide on the fitting stylist and a good saloon with properly skilled workers. Though this could be expensive, it’s worth the cash.