Tips on how to Take Care Of Your Weave / Sew In / Virgin Hair
Use a moisturiser on the nape and edges of your hair, you probably have any hair out, make sure you gently moisturise that as properly and try to achieve your scalp at the very least twice per week.
4. Wrap the sewn in hair in a circular motion using a big paddle brush round the pinnacle and secure with pins if essential.
5. Safe with a silk or satin scarf or tight satin bonnet. *If you have a longer style, wrapping may be cumbersome and huge flexi rod rollers to secure the hair could also be a better option. They are quick and won’t alter the bone straight look, but will give your hair physique and protect the style when you sleep.
For All Lengths with Curly Hair
1. Avoid brushing and combing as much as doable – by no means do greater than mandatory to guard the curls, use your fingers and a large tooth comb to take away tangles.
2. Rehydrate the hair with mild moisturisers
3. Use either a every day moisturizer nothing too thick or heavy.
4. It is best to take care of curly looks with pin curls using small bobby pins
*If the hair is wavy, you can safe the strands with giant twin strand twists, Don’t PIN WAVY Appears.
*If the curls are tight, you must also use large twin strand twists and if the fashion permits, pin that down as effectively.
5. These styles needs to be protected in a loose fitting bonnet. Tying them down with a scarf or tight fitting cap will flatten the curls. Alternatively, consider pinning them up in direction of the crown of your head and wrapping the scarf around the head, leaving the curls untouched on top.
6. After removing pins or taking down twists, use your fingers to position the hair into the desired fashion.
7. Use any finishing or holding merchandise you would like to make use of and Voila! You’re back to lovely you!
1. Take care of your ends – trim them recurrently so any cut up ends don’t travel up and short hair for brown hair damage the remainder of the hair
2. Wash your hair with principally conditioner and a small amount of shampoo weekly or every 2 weeks to take away product build up and in addition keep the hair wholesome and moisturised.
3. If you’re bad with routines then a minimum of simply tie the hair in a hairband at night without fail and sleep on a satin pillow if doable – that is the bare minimal.
Thank you for studying! Did we miss something Let us know, we love to hear from you, tell us what you are doing. What works for you